burntwood, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
  1. Tax return dealine next week - Good Excuses

Without further ado, here are 2019’s most ridiculous expenses claims and late tax return excuses:

1. My mother-in-law is a witch and put a curse on me
    2. I’m too short to reach the post box
    3. I was just too busy – my first maid left, my second maid stole from me, and my third maid was very slow to learn
    4. Our junior member of staff registered our client in Self Assessment by mistake because they were not wearing their glasses
    5. My boiler had broken and my fingers were too cold to type

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. I fell off my bike and got amnesia?

4. Thanks for information

5. Microsoft Support Phone Number

Superb! I love the way of your writing and what a subject you choose, Its amazing. Please keep posting because we always wait for your next post. You should also visit our Microsoft support web page and guide us, we are good to provide information or not. Our other web pages
    Microsoft Outlook Customer Service
    Microsoft Outlook Support Phone Number

Reported by: Murphy56

Well, your case is pretty simple about the tax and you can pay the debpt then you would have been free to go on your way anyway.
    but my case was too complicate which I handled gentley and in that case I took helped from https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/ to do my file attached for the court office and they handle all those written work from there then I was free to go.

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Burntwood / West Midlands
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in burntwood
Replacement Stove Glass in burntwood
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
burntwoodburntwood News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)